Interruptive campaigns without any relation to your interests, no longer work, after all, currently, we have more power over what we consume.
But if this does not work, what should you do to create brand awareness and need/desire for your product/service? This is where Content Marketing comes in, where we attract leads through relevant and valuable content. With this, more than creating notoriety and relationship with potential customers, it also improves online visibility and lowers the costs of Marketing actions.
Putting it into practice
First of all, you should know your ideal customer (persona).
Here, the intention is not to capture anyone but to capture those who really have an interest in the product/service and are more likely to consume. That way, you cut costs and segment your marketing actions to the right people.
Next, you set up your chronology of content, knowing what subjects to address and what can convert more visitors into leads.
Once you have this determined, start the creation and promotion of the content on the blog, social media, external blogs, among others. The intention is for them to be "found" once someone searches for something related to the topic.
More than telling how it works, it's necessary to understand the benefits this can bring:
- Improves online visibility - All your content is a new business opportunity! Try to create content that doesn't only talk about your product/service, but that is related to your area. Nowadays, content is king!
- Improves relationships with customers - Your various content will create a relationship of trust in your potential customers. With this, they know that if they ever need clarification about something, they can come to you.
- Increases the relationship with the brand - If your content is really interesting and it helps your customers with their problems, you can create loyalty much faster.
- More sales opportunity - If you plan this correctly, you'll start to capture more leads, and more leads is a synonym of more business opportunities.
- Reduces costs - As we said initially, Content Marketing can cost up to 62% less. But everything is measurable, so test and verify for yourself! Forget the various campaigns you do, the various cold promotions and bet on what we tell you, you'll see that it works.
“Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.”